This newly set up of MaRCeLS has been given RM 10 million research funding for a period of 5 years to address challenging and industrially relevant logistics and supply chain related problems.
Thus, we are offering several postdoctoral researcher and full time researchers positions to be filled in. Successful candidates will ultimately work on a range of logistics and supply chain research projects covering areas such as:
• Institutional issues
• Operational issues
• Human Capital and Development Issues
• Logistics Planning
• Policy Related Issues
• Service Issues
• Ubiquitous Logistics
• Green & Sustainable Logistics & Supply Chain
• Other area of Transport – Public Transport & Transport Engineering
MITRANS also conduct various research in the field of Public Transport and Transport Engineering related. Thus, those who have such background are also encouraged to apply.
- A doctoral degree from a well-recognized institution and a strong background in research.
- Those who without a doctoral degree but have vast experience in doing research may also apply.
- The ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as a willingness to share knowledge and expertise within multidisciplinary team.
- A good publication record in recognized peer-reviewed journals will be highly advantageous.
Research and study will be conducted within the University and the logistics industry in Malaysia. Applications from suitable candidates are warmly invited.
Motivated individuals with the right attitude and aptitude to fill those positions should send their application letter, up-to-date curriculum vitae and two letters of reference to the address below.
Pn. Azmin Faranaz Mohd Fahmy
Address : Malaysia Institute of Transport (MITRANS), UiTM Shah Alam
Telephone : 03-55442723 / 012- 699 5821
Email : email@example.com
The deadline is Monday, 19th April 2010. To ensure full consideration, all application materials should be presented in a single submission.